Network with your peers | Share your insights | Small group discussion
Network with your peers and share your insights with the hospital field when you participate in one or more of the American Hospital Association’s highly interactive one-hour Virtual Executive Dialogues. The weekly series, “Executive Insights: Resilience & Recovery,” allows you to engage with other AHA-member health care leaders on topics focused on guiding hospitals as they transition from a period of crisis and response to one of strategic agility and resilience. Your participation will be included in a summary report featured in AHA Today.
Why You Should Join
- Network with your peers in this collaborative forum.
- Share your unique perspectives and gain practical takeaways.
- Better understand the challenges and successes the hospital field is experiencing as it enters the rebuilding and recovery phase.
- Participation is limited to facilitate a small group discussion.
- Be featured in a special report in AHA Today.
How to Register
Participation is limited to facilitate a small group discussion. Registration is required. There is no fee to attend. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thursday, June 30, 2022, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Central
C-suite Perspectives: Building the Health Ecosystem of the Future
How Health Systems Are Using Digital Transformation to Improve Operations and Care
Hosted by the American Hospital Association in partnership with Providence
Join the AHA and your C-suite peers to explore the big strategic bets health care executives are making to transform, how they are using technology to address these shifts, and where they are seeing their biggest roadblocks and wins.
What We’ll Discuss
- What strategic initiatives does your digital transformation journey support and how does that change your health care business model and relationship with consumers?
- What are the three big strategic bets that your organization is making in your digital transformation journey?
- With increasing cost pressures, how are you thinking about funding digital transformation in your organization and scaling initiatives? How is your organization budgeting for and building information security for the future?
- How is your organization using digital technologies/tools to improve the clinician and caregiver experience?
Contact email@example.com for more information.