The American Organization for Nursing Leadership yesterday unveiled a new resource to provide nurse leaders with practical tips and effective strategies for addressing challenges unique to a crisis.
The resource, which was made possible by a Johnson & Johnson Foundation educational grant, addresses the following for nurse leaders, nurses in clinical roles and other clinical leaders:
- addressing moral distress;
- grieving, coping and caring for oneself;
- learning from culture shock;
- channeling inner strength;
- managing anxiety and stress; and
- embracing mindfulness and self-compassion.