The American Hospital Association and UnidosUS formed an alliance to build healthy, equitable and resilient communities. Both of our organizations understand that it is critical that hospital and health systems’ leadership reflect the growing diversity of their patients and staff – and of our country. Through this new alliance, UnidosUS and its Affiliate partners will work together to ensure that health care evolves to address the changing needs of communities.
More about the UnidosUS Alliance
- Webinar: Prioritizing Community Health to Achieve Health Equity
- An Alliance for Healthy and Stronger Communities
- Press Release announcing alliance with UnidosUS
- AHA/UnidosUS Alliance is Strengthening to Address Youth Violence
- Prioritizing Community Health to Achieve Health Equity