Jul 9, 2021
This Transformation Talks video covers flexing and prioritizing spaces, anticipating changes to minimize the spread of this airborne illness and more.
May 6, 2021
Incorporating infection control and surge capacity into facility planning. This Transformation Talks video explores lessons learned from the pandemic as they relate to facility planning.
Feb 11, 2021
Locations that were once considered safe havens—such as schools, places of worship, and health care facilities—are not immune to today’s acts of violence and active shooter incidents. This session explores the unique risks in health care facilities, emergency rooms, mental health services, and…
Oct 20, 2020
A report highlighting key findings from STRIVE (States Targeting Reduction in Infections via Engagement) - a national initiative funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and aimed at improving infection control practices and strengthening health care-associated infection…
- Health Care Facility Management
- Performance improvement
- Planning, Design, and Construction
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Infection Control
- Hospital Acquired Condition (HAC)
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI)
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff) Infection (CDI)
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI)
- Multi-Drug Resistant Organism (MDRO)
- AHA Center for Health Innovation
Jun 25, 2020
How to implement a safer, more productive and energy efficient Environment of Care
Nov 17, 2017
CHFM certified professionals have proven expertise in optimizing the health care physical environment to keep patients safe and building operations running efficiently.