Finding innovative solutions both large and small to advance health care has become a growing priority for hospitals and health systems across the country. So what kind of progress is being made?
Leading health care organizations will share their success stories at the AHA Executive Forum in Chicago, Dec. 3-4. The AHA member-exclusive event will include presentations on a broad range of innovation projects, including:
- Douglas Wood, M.D., medical director, Center for Innovation at Mayo Clinic, on disruptive innovation in primary care and home care.
- Jill Feldstein, COO, Penn Center for Community Health Workers, on leveraging community health workers to address social determinants of health.
- Aimee Quirk, J.D., CEO, innovationOchsner, on deploying digital health to better connect patients and caregivers to improve health and wellness.
- Gregory P. Poulsen, senior vice president and chief strategy officer, the Healthcare Transformation Lab at Intermountain Healthcare, on how the organization engaged with other health systems to form a nonprofit generic drug company to combat high drug prices.
- Robin Sheldon, J.D., senior vice president, Office of Strategic Business Development & Partnerships, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, on digital management of diabetes patients.
To learn more and register, click here.