Resources and information will be added and updated often as new developments occur.
When the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) emerged in late 2019, hundreds of individuals and organizations around the world quickly mobilized to develop a vaccine for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus. As the virus surged in 2020, therapeutics were developed to treat those with COVID-19 in outpatient and inpatient settings.
This webpage is intended to help keep the field informed of important updates related to the progress and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, along with in-development therapeutics for patients with COVID-19.
Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics
- 11.16.20 Update: Allocation and Distribution of OWS Therapeutics with John Redd, MD, CMO, ASPR
- 11.10.20 Special Bulletin: FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for Eli Lilly’s Bamlanivimab Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
- 11.5.2020 UPDATE: Operation Warp Speed Playbook for Allocation and Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutic Medications
- 11.2.20 OWS Therapeutics Pre-EUA Playbook – Monoclonal Antibodies
HHS COVID-19 Vaccine Communications and Distribution
- 10.30.20 CDC Vaccine with Confidence for COVID-19 Vaccines Slide Deck
- 10.20.20 COVID-19 Vaccination Program Interim Playbook
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Process Infographic
COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Frameworks
- 2020 Final NASEM Framework for Equitable Allocation of COVID-19 Vaccine (2020)
- 10.2.2020 Joint AHA, AAMC Statement on NASEM Report on Equitable Allocation of a COVID-19 Vaccine
- 8.2020 John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health: Interim Framework for COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Distribution in the United States