The 2020 application process is now open!
The $75,000 Quest for Quality Prize is presented annually to recognize health care leadership and innovation in providing and improving quality and advancing health in communities.
Who Should Apply
Hospitals and health systems committed to advancing health by
- Providing access to exceptional quality, safe and patient- and family-centered care that promotes individual and community well-being
- Partnering with other community organizations and agencies to improve the health status of their communities
- Developing new models of care, services, and collaboration
- Partnering with patients and families to design the patient care experience and engage the fully in their health
Quest for Quality Honorees inspire other hospitals and systems with the story of their journey, their accomplishments, and their aspirations.
How do you know if your organization is “ready” to apply?
The quest for quality is a journey without end; you should apply if your organization is striving to achieve the five commitments to
- Access: Access to affordable, equitable health, behavioral and social services
- Health: Focus on holistic well-being in partnership with community resources
- Innovation: Seamless care propelled by teams, technology, innovation and data
- Affordability: The best care that adds value to lives
- Individual as Partner: Recognize the diversity of individuals and serve as partners in their health
Hospitals and systems tells us that going through the application process was valuable in and of itself — it led to amazing discoveries about their own organization, their dedicated teams, and their best practices and innovation.
In 2020, the Quest for Quality Prize will recognize up to five organizations:
- $75,000 Winner
- Up to two $12,500 Finalists
- Up to four Citations of Merit