Oct 23, 2020
The CDI Prevention Collaborative is a rigorous national change effort working to develop, test and implement sustainable and scalable best practices to reduce C. difficile infections.
Oct 23, 2020
Thank you for submitting your information to the CDI Prevention Collaborative. We will review and get back to you to discuss next steps.
Oct 20, 2020
A report highlighting key findings from STRIVE (States Targeting Reduction in Infections via Engagement) - a national initiative funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and aimed at improving infection control practices and strengthening health care-associated infection…
- Health Care Facility Management
- Performance improvement
- Planning, Design, and Construction
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Infection Control
- Hospital Acquired Condition (HAC)
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI)
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff) Infection (CDI)
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI)
- Multi-Drug Resistant Organism (MDRO)
- AHA Center for Health Innovation
Jun 5, 2020
In the fight against Clostridioides difficile (C. diff; formerly known as Clostridium difficile), hospitals have become extra vigilant about rapidly diagnosing and treating infected patients.