Materials to Help You on Your Journey
The TeamSTEPPS® curriculum is made available by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and hosted on their website. The AHRQ curriculum includes:
- TeamSTEPPS® 2.0
- TeamSTEPPS® for Office-Based Care Version
- TeamSTEPPS® Long-Term Care Version
- TeamSTEPPS® Dental Module
- Patients with Limited English Proficiency
- TeamSTEPPS® Rapid Response Systems Guide
- Training Guide: Using Simulation in TeamSTEPPS® Training
The NEW TeamSTEPPS pocket guide is now available. An essential, go-to resource, the Pocket Guide is a quick reference to TeamSTEPPS tools and principles. You can download a free PDF version. Pocket guides are also available to purchase in the AHA Online Store.
Research and Evidence
Team training including TeamSTEPPS has been published by health care professionals in the United States and abroad. AHRQ has a TeamSTEPPS research and evidence base that is cataloged by a variety of topics and clinical disciplines.
About Team Training and TeamSTEPPS
We've created a short document that provides high level information about our program and our flagship offering. Download our PDF for a shareable summary of AHA Team Training and TeamSTEPPS.